A new commit has been posted to the project repository !
August 26, 2018
WHAT IS PCYNLITX
- First of all, Pcynlitx is not a multi-threading library. In fact, Pcydlitx is a multi-threading library generator ( or we can simply say that it is a multi-threading api generator ).
- More specifically, Pcynlitx produces a multi-threading library which is specialized according to your needs. If you want to learn more, please read the informations that are given in that page.
THERMS OF USE
- A certificate of registration has been received from US Copyright office for the modified version of the source code of the project
- A certificate of registration has been received from US Copyright office for the source code of the project
- A certificate of registration has been received from the copyright office of Turkey
- More control on threads : Give a certain number to each thread and control it with that numbers.
- Autonom thread management : on each operation, thread management tools record the numbers of the threads and provide the execution of the threads according to programmer’s directives.
- Easy to use : there is no need to learn any new coding style. It is only C++.
- Coding Simplicity : Pcynlitx makes abstraction to C++ threads and many operation are performed on the inside of the library constructed by
- Strong Documentation : You can find out many tutorial and technical documents on the web site
- Deterministic Multi Threading : Pcynlitx provides input-output determinisim
THE PROPERTIES OF PCYNLITX
- Code editing : You can use pcynlitx as a code editor. However, it is more than a code editor. Pcynlitx interracts with its user and it is a part of software development process.
- The interraction with the user : You can enter your preferences to the pcynlitx by means of its menus. In each step of software development process, pcynlitx asists the programmers
- Directory Tree View : You can search over the directories by means of the directory tree view option.
- Project management : You can build and manage your multi-thread application directly with pcynlitx.
- Special Library Construction : You can build your multi-threading library according to your reqirements
- Compiler : Pcynlitx uses gcc compiler as its compiler tool chain and wxWidgets as its graphical user interface toolkit.
- License : GNU GPLv3
- Introductory documents and tutorials has been updated ( You can download from both official web site and repository ).
- A new article has been published on ISO C++ web page